Get ready for Nature Lab!
So....you've signed up for Nature Lab and can't wait to start making, questioning, and exploring. Here is a checklist of things to prepare and bring to make sure you have the best time possible.
- Make sure that you have filled out all of the required forms for attendees under age 18. If you're not sure, visit this link.
- Check the FAQ for more information about our programs.
- Make sure that you reach out to email@example.com with any specific concerns, accommodations, or questions.
- Take a COVID-19 Test. Check with your child to make sure they are feeling well. While not required, taking a rapid COVID-19 test is a good idea to make sure you or your child is healthy and ready for camp. Similarly, if your child is not feeling well, please keep them home. We have very busy days and if the children are not feeling 100%, it makes for a hard day.
- Go over the schedule with your child as needed. For our Sumer Programs and NoSchool?NatureLab! days, we can send out the schedule beforehand.
For our full-day programs:
- MORNING CHECK-IN is at 8:45-9:00am. We will often have morning check-in at the gazebo on the corner of Westmoreland and Carroll Aves unless the weather is wet or dangerous.
- Print out forms, if necessary. Please be prepared to sign the waiver if you have not done so. We will have extra copies of the waiver and Health Attestation on hand.
- Check the weather-- we are outside a lot, so make sure to bring appropriate weather gear!
- Make sure to pack:
- a lunch
- water bottle
- sunscreen and sun hat
- bug spray (seasonal)
- face mask+ EXTRAS!
- comfortable shoes for walking
- a change of clothes
- a bag that's comfortable to carry
- rain gear
- Things to leave out: electronics, stuffies, toys, Pokémon cards, makeup, high value items, heavy books
- AFTERNOON PICK-UP is at 4:00pm. We will bring children to the gazebo at 4pm to meet their families (or designated person) for pick-up. We do have a sign-out sheet for initial, so please look for it/us to confirm at pick-up. In the case of heavy rain, we will dismiss from our main door at 7003 Carroll Ave.